Salary After Tax Calculator
How much will I make after taxes?
Use this Salary After Tax Calculator at SalaryCalculator.com to find out how much of your salary will remain after federal income taxes are paid.
1) First, input your tax filing status: single, head of household, or married filing separately or jointly.
2) Next, enter your total annual income. If you need to convert from hourly, use the Hourly to Salary Calculator.
3) Estimate the amount of your itemized deductions and your retirement account contributions for the year.
4) Input the number of your personal exemptions, including yourself and qualifying spouse or relatives
5) Finally, answer how many children you have and hit Submit.
6) The calculator will return your estimated tax rate and federal tax liability. Subtract this from your salary to figure out how much you will make after taxes.
7) Disclaimer: This is only an estimate and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Accuracy is not guaranteed.