Cost of Living Calculator
How do I compare job offers in different locations?
Use this Cost of Living Calculator at SalaryCalculator.com to find out which cities you can afford to live in based on your income.
1) Select your current salary, the state or zip code you live in, and the state or zip code you desire to move to.
2) Click Go to continue. If you entered states instead of zip codes, on the next page you will be asked to select from a list of cities.
2) Some smaller towns may not be listed. If your city is not on the list, select the closest location possible.
4) The calculator will compare the cost of living in both cities as well as tell you how much more (or less) you can earn in order to maintain the same standard of living.
5) This will give you a general idea about the net gain or net loss on your possible relocation to another city.